If You Are Having Issues
How To Make A Complaint
Green Energy Consulting takes complaints seriously. If you wish to make a complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A: Energy House, 65 High Street, Gateshead, NE8 2AP
· Upon receipt of a complaint, we will formally acknowledge via telephone or email.
· If it is not possible to resolve immediately, a Complaints Handler will be assigned to resolve.
· If we cannot complete our investigations within 24 hours, we will write before the deadline and provide a revised completion date.
· The investigation will take no more than seven working days of receipt, and we will provide a full written response.
· Any complaints not resolved within seven days will be escalated to the Independent Code Manager.
· Permission will be sought before any information is sent to the Independent Code Manager.
· If the resolution is not acceptable, a written appeal can be lodged with Senior Management. The outcome will be provided in writing.
Ombudsman Services Contact Details
A: Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 6HL